Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:19:11 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> While the health issues stared before taking the beta blocker, I do
> agree that it's not good to take it. If I don't, I won't be able to
> get around. Walking up one flight of stairs earlier left me out of
> breath and my HR at 135. We just moved and there is a lot to do. My
> husband is at work all day and I just can't get myself to sit around
> all day and then let him work on unpacking boxes after working all
> day.
>
> I would like to call Dr. Bernarr, but like I mentioned before, my
> husband does not want me to and I don't want to sneak around behind
> his back. However, should this be an option in the future, I believe
> you said his advice is free if it does not help? Is this correct? Dr.
> Bernarr had told me to send money ahead of time.

I can't find it now, but I paid weeks after I called him, and had to
estimate time. No complaint from him.
All I can find on the website is "We request a $3 dollar (USA) a minute
donation to our nonprofit charity for this personalized care."

I agree that his protocol (and mine) can't work while you have work to
do, being as it consists mostly of staying in bed and eating only raw
fat meat only when seriously hungry.

William