From:
Janice Frasche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:12:16 -0700
There's a problem with this that is going to make it at least
superficially a laughingstock (already has)

Note this on the first page of the site

    But one post marked a turning point. A vegan flushed out his
    idea to keep animals from being killed.not by humans, but by
    other animals. Someone should build a fence down the middle
    of the Serengeti, and divide the predators from the prey.
    Killing is wrong and no animals should ever have to die, so
    the big cats and wild canines would go on one side, while the
    wildebeests and zebras would live on the other. He knew the
    carnivores would be okay because they didn.t need to be
    carnivores. That was a lie the meat industry told. He.d seen
    his dog eat grass: therefore, dogs could live on grass.

The author was referring as if it were fact, to a thread where
the more jaded members of a forum were doing satire.

see this for the thread:
http://www.postpunkkitchen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19376

And now they are playing with it...
http://www.postpunkkitchen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=90752

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 08:04:49AM -0400, Keith Thomas [[log in to unmask]] wrote (in part):
| I'm reading a fantastic book for everyone here who has had to
| debate with vegetarians and vegans and those who are drawn to a
| vegetarian diet:
|
| "The Vegetarian Myth"
| by Lierre Keith
| (2009)