Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:35:32 -0400
Brenda Young wrote:
> Oh great, so I have candle wax and sawdust to look forward to???  Oh
> William, MAN, dunno if I can do that!!!

That's only with the kidney fat. With fat from under the hide just in
front of the tail it tastes sort of vaguely like roast beef.
Since it eliminates the svt, I would eat it if it tasted like shit.

   Maybe I can just swallow a
> bottle of that powder a day???!!!!  Yikes.

The problem with that is that you must also take enough magnesium
glycinate or taurate and also taurine. Probably something else once in a
while. This is described in Conference Room 61 at http://www.afibbers.org
Tinkering with internal biochemical processes did not and does not seem
like a good idea to me, whether it is supplements or drugs or surgery
(you might be able to get surgery - you are young enough, it is called
ablation and the best in the U.S.A. is named Natale. But to me it is a
band aid solution) so I chose to use God's technology AKA the immune
system or what Dr. Bernarr calls the God within. So that's my idea of
what the paleodiet is for. It works.

William