From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:54:37 -0700
> And lest anyone point out that carbs ARE processed food...I DO know
> that!!  I guess I thought I was a "cut above the rest" because I don't
> buy things in boxes, so to speak, lol.  Ah well.  Just a disclaimer
> there.

Not all carbs.  Fruits and veggies aren't processed, but can be quite high in carbs.

--
  Robert Kesterson

Yeah, and that's why I get confused in here sometimes, since I don't follow the Paleo diet, just take some really good tips from here so far...but I don't understand why the fruit and veggie carbs are so bad.  I wish I could access the actual website and then I could just peruse the archives at my leisure and not bother you guys about this as my questions come up, but as I said in a previous post, I have never been successful at reaching the site over the past several years with many attempts.  Does anyone have a tinyurl or something that MAYBE would work for me???  I have highspeed cable internet and windows vista...I have no idea what else I need to access this.  ????

Love,
Bren