Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:27:38 -0400
Welcome Mike;

Loren Cordain somehow got infected with the low fat nonsense, and has
lost credibility for it.

I do zero carb because it is the best that I have found for healing and
health, and is supported by the only evidence we have for a true
paleolithic diet, the evidence of the bones.

I sometimes eat omega 3 eggs too, but synthetic oils are banned from my
house.

Good Luck

William