From:
Inci Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 00:01:41 -0400
On 6/16/2008 10:54:13 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Stop it.
> Seriously.
> This is my point.
> I don't care what religion you are.
> I don't care what you believe.
> Stop it.
> Just keep it out of my diet talk - geeeeeeez
> You
> can't expect to impose religious doctrine and their rules - i.e. the
> spelling of the word god - for cripey sakes - you can't
> make rules like that for other people.
> Those are your rules. Those are your beliefs.
> This is diet talk. DIET.
> Now everybody just stop. stop it.
> you're all driving me crazy - lol.
> go get out of your system on some religious tolerance discussion website
> or something to that effect.
> Damn - seriously -

Much of the mails I have read were not imposing any religious beliefs upon
anyone,they were merely pointing out to something called "respect".

We may follow cavemen's diet,let's just hope that doesn't mean we ought to
crawl back into the rocks and start swinging femur or tibia bones at each
other.

Inci Willard