Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:18:55 -0400
I also have a non-paleo solution.  I have lupus and sjogren's syndrome
(drying out of mucous membranes).  I tend to be quite dry.  My feet were
very dry so a couple of times a week I would slather them up and put on
socks.  Even cod liver oil and fish oil caps which helped my overall dryness
did not affect my feet.

Then I heard Dr. Ronald Hoffman talk about borage oil for dry skin.  I take
2 500 mg caps daily along with the 1 1/2 tsp of cod liver oil I have taken
for years.  After a few months my feet were no longer dry.  I was amazed.