Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:39:30 +1000
Thanks for all the replies on this. The site that I was after had some good
graphs with hourly post meal normal and abnormal responses that I wanted to
check out.

My fasting BGL's are quite high 126 mg/dL (dawn phenomenon) and drops
significantly after daytime (paleo) meals with minimal spikes, till they go
up again in the evening. I just wanted to compare normal post meal spikes
using the the more stringent guidlines that were used on this site.

I'm trying to get a handle on what is going on.

Leonie