From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:07:09 -0600
From: "Susan Carmack" <[log in to unmask]>

>>All nuts I eat are organic and are bought online from a Michigan company
>>in the winter then UPS ships them to me.
>
> Please tell the name of the company. Are these raw or cooked nuts?

They are raw.  They'll send you a little catalogue; I order in the winter so
the nuts stay cold during ship.  Some nuts are organic, some not.  Also
carry nut flours/meals which I use for baking.

Kath

Country Life Natural Foods
Pullman, MI

Phone:  (269-236-5011)

BTW, there are strange little religious Bible verses on the
paperwork....I've learned to ignore them.