C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 18:06:22 -0600
Hello Allan:

Welcome to Cerebral Palsy!  (I am trying to be serious .)  My name is
Kathy Jo Pink .  I was born with Cerebral Palsy.  please feel free to
e-mail me off-list.  I know what you must be going thru, Allen.

--
Kathy Jo Pink
e-Mail Addresses:  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Pogo Usual ScreenName:  PerkPinkPerky