C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:15:00 EST
I do not say kill disablied babies but having had a 25 weeker that NEVER
should have been saved and the doctor did it just for the money.... with out
consent... say that families should hvae the right to refuse extreme treatment
for their child if they do not want it.  If the outcome is mostlike to be
bad.... it is like bone marrow treatment or a brain toumor to me.... you have  the
right to say do not treat.  But babies make money.
My now 11 year old cost over 3 MILLION dollars by age 5.  So it  effects the
child, the family and the whole society.

It choud be a personal choice.

Kristina