Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 20:46:41 EDT
7bit
From:
This is what I wrote to Vista antivirus 2008:
I did not order Vista  Antivirus 2008.  It is not activated and I do not want
it activated.   However, it is on my desktop all the time and I don't know
how to remove  it.  I have gone to add/remove programs -- it's not listed there
because  I've never added it.  There is nowhere that I can see that I can
remove it.  It is very annoying.  Please help.
Monica

This is the response I received:
Dear  xxxxxxxxxxx,

This is not our fault that our product is being installed on  your PC over
and over again.
We work with hundreds of affiliated advertisers.  This is possible that one of
them uses illegal methods of advertising. We  would appreciate your help in
finding the
criminal.

We applogize for  these actions of our advertisers.
Try our free 3 day activation to use our  product to remove the viruses
from your PC. This is free of all charges and  does not require
credit card or any other info.

Here is a free  activation code for you: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(removed by me)
- Refer to the  settings section and select as much options as you wish, you
can track
your protection level in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Refer to  the scan and remove section. Click Start Scan to perform a full
system  scan.
When finished, click Remove found threats. Known spyware viruses  will be
removed.

If you are unsatisfied, you may remove the program from  add/remove programs
now.

We need your cooperation.
Please provide us  with the full story of your infection
including websites you have visited,  programs downloaded etc.
This will help us finding out advertiser  id.

Thank you.
Vista Antivirus 2008 Support  Team

Read reviews on AOL Autos.

                     support at our newest website: