Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:45:32 +0100
From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
On 11 Jun 2008, at 22:12, Inci Willard wrote:
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article4087977.ece
> Hopefully parents will be charged for their action.

A few years back I knew a guy who had a son about 5 at the time, he
was in the kids group of my old kung fu club.  The boy was irritable,
and always seemed a bit slow.  He couldn't concentrate and could never
do things as well as the other children.

Turns out his dad was vegetarian, and fed his son a vegetarian diet
too.  I'm still convinced that was the reason he was so behind.

However, I have a feeling you'd more likely get arrested for feeding
your children a paleo diet than a vegetarian one, even if the paleo-
fed child was in perfect health and the vegetarian one was mentally
and physically behind.  (I don't know though, I'd love to be proved
wrong there.)

Ashley