Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:03:11 -0500
Hi Ashley,

>>My shins are so dry and flaky no matter what I do.  I eat lots of
>>fat, drink
>>plenty of water -- what gives?

I had this too. Please tell me what you eat so I can guess what could be wrong.
For example, I had to eliminate eggs and any meat that is grain fed.
I had to eliminate nuts. Salt gave me skin problems as well as a
complete lack of energy. Water with chlorine also dries out my skin
and makes me itchy. Seeds cause the corners of my mouth to crack.
Bananas and pineapple cause skin problems for me because of the latex.
You could be having problems with these too.
Also some of the grass fed meat ranches supplement with kelp which
makes my skin dry and itchy.
I have to know exactly what the animal ate or I could have major
celiac symptoms. I already had a mini-stroke from dabbling with
animals of which I was unfamiliar...

Paleobest,
Susan