ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:54:16 -0600
If you wish to read other jokes I have decided are exclusively funny to me
personally, go to my other website below and click on Think Funny At Red
White and Blue dot ORG.  There is just over 150 jokes but I don't put
anything on the website I don't laugh at out loud.  I have on my hard drive,
probably another 500 such jokes but I'm not that dedicated on formatting
them and putting them on my other site.  Some things are more important than
others.

Phil.

The Zenith Tube
www.RedWhiteAndBlue.org