ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:19:29 -0600
Brad, first of all, I want you to know that I have confirmation of the Word
you received from God, I say that because, about two years ago I told Todd
We need to get out of debt and stay out of debt, why he asked, I said I
don't know I feel it in my spirit in my soul, its something we have to do.
Secondly, its interesting you bring up martyrdom, I've been thinking of J
Foxes the book of Martyrs today all day.

Its so easy to think and say, ah this or that won't happen not in my life
time, oh no no I know it will happen the bible says it and I believe it, but
not in My lifetime I'm beginning to think differently.

Lelia