ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:39:50 -0600
I failed to mention there was a single link to the White House in Washington
DC you should click on and read.  It will make you weep, unless, of course,
you are one of those un-American who prefer not to work and would rather
allow others to do the work you won't do according to our own president.  We
have lost our country.  In case you missed the link, I repeat it for you
again below my name.

Phil.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html