ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:24:51 -0600
An alphabet instead of a name. Hmmm. I'm not a treky myself, so to me a Q
doesn't really have any powers, is just an O with a kick stand. :) I'm not
sure what alphabet I'd be. A Z is an N that fell over, A p is a b  doing a
hand stand, a little q is a b doing a hand stand with a half twist, hmmm
not sure. Maybe  I'll have to become a symbol like some 80's pop star huh?
haha.

¿ :)