Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:24:44 -0800

Hi, List!

  I frequently experience cramps in my lower legs or feet.  I can also get one in my upper abdominal area if I bend over a little to far, then the muscle there will cramp up just like a charlie horse.  They are really painful.   I get extremely annoyed because I seem to get them a lot.  Are these related to celiac disease?  Does anyone out there suffer from these as well, and do you know what our bodies are lacking that may cause them to happen?  I'm hoping there is a mineral or something that I take to make them never happen again!

  I'll summarize.  Thank you in advance!
  Denise