ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:44:59 -0400
Hi Lelia,
I am sorry you are having a bad day.  It can get frustrating when things
start going wrong and continue to do so.  You know the Lord is right there
with you and He will guide you through this difficult time.  I am praying
for you guys.

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at

www.vunderwood.ktostemtech.com