ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:47:39 -0400
Kathy,
Oh my, they sure do need prayer.  It warms my heart to know there are stilll
churches out there that help people who are in need.  I am praying for this
family and for your church and hopefully their church will chip in and help
them too.

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at

www.vunderwood.ktostemtech.com