ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:49:27 -0500
Teri, this is beautiful! Really beautiful! You
should have that published! Besides that, it's very true!

Sometimes, we, as human beings, don't know how to
accept the total forgiveness and acceptance which
is part of our God's Nature. It is hard for us to
imagine, let alone understand, with our finite
minds, the Infiniteness and Complete Acceptance
which He holds out to us. We also cannot
understand the Infinity of His Power, His Glory,
His Loved, His Beauty, and His Wisdom.

In our race to find acceptance, however, we also
forget that He is Master of this Entire Universe,
and that He can destroy it if He chooses by
merely a thought! We must always keep in mind,
therefore, that it is not simply Love and
Acceptance He holds out to us. He holds us in the
Palm of His Hand, as He does ALL THINGS CREATED.

We must never forget that there is a spiritual
war going on all around us, and that we live in a
fallen world. We must be ready to simply stand
when He calls us, never for a moment denying Him His Favors.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,
LOVE AND MANY, MANY BLESSINGS ON YOU,

Reeva Parry and Purple Mari.