From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:41:44 -0400

Hello-

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall.

We're working on our launch of our new Whole Gread Bread Flour - more
details and the release date (sometime in December) will be announced in next
month's listserve ad.

We're also adding more retailers in Connecticut, NJ and Ohio - you can check
out our list at http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp
We plan on continuing to add to the list through the fall and winter.

This month our special is a 7 for 6 Yellow Cake Mix special. With each case of
Yellow Cake Mix purchased, you'll get a 7th bag free. No coupons, no codes.
All this month. Shop online at http://store.gfnfoods.com/

This weekend we'll be at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Vendor Fair on
Saturday November 3rd. Stop by and say hello and try our products! Here is
the link for more info:
https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/gd/applications/controller.cfm?
page=254&cid=94&type=1&CatID=3

Also, the Red River Celiacs (http://www.redriverceliacs.org) are having a big
event in Moorhead, MN this weekend. Gluten-Free Cupboard of Rochester, MN
and Sydney's Health Market of Fargo, ND will have our products available.
Hope you get a chance to check out one of these events!

Have a great month - Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com