Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:20:40 -0400

The Southern Tier Celiac Support Group will meet on August 2, 2007 at St. Joseph's Hospital in Elmira, NY.  The meeting is at 7:00 p.m. and will gather in Ye Olde Chapel on the first floor.  Signs are posted for the meeting room.
The agenda is as follows:
Paramedic and Nurse presentation - We will have guest speakers to discuss what a paramedic may need on hand for a celiac patient, etc.
In A Garden Bakery - Will be bringing samples of their items and will have a cash and carry sale of their goods.
Gluten-Free Grocery Shopping Guide - Will be available for preview for the group.  I will have information on hand as well for those interested in ordering their own issue.

Hope to see everyone there!  For questions please email Janet at [log in to unmask]