ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:57:58 -0400
Hi Teri,
I understand depression and those feelings you describe here.  I know those
feelings of lonliness and feelings of worthlessness too.  My prayers are
with you and I know that our Lord Jesus is always with you.  My friend, turn
it over to the Lord and let him shoulder your burdens as only He can.
Huggs and blessings,

Virgie and Lady Hoshi