ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:46:14 +0100
Coco,

As a guide dog user for many years, with some similar experiences, I am so
glad to learn of God's continued protection for you both.

I am sure Astrid would still have been afraid, and you too, but keep working
on it by the grace of God and see what He will do for you.

With continued love and prayers:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.