THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:31:43 EST
A friend recently told me about a new Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
Clinic that is rapidly expanding nationwide in major cities. I am excited to  find
that they will have an office in Portland Oregon within a couple  months.

I have read most of the info. on their site, I was very happy to see that
they promote the use of timed released T-3!  You are required to go to one  of
the clinics at least once for blood work and evaluation, if distance is a
problem follow up appointments can be done over the phone. They do not work with
your current Dr. as far as relaying info. to them to teach them their
protocol.  ( I can't say I blame them!) I was told that the cost is  $995.00 for 4
appointments and that they do not bill insurance so they would be  outside most
insurance companies preferred providers but this may not be the  case for
everyone. You would then bill your insurance for reimbursement.  Check with your
insurance in advance to see what they will pay, etc. I believe  they also have
a payment plan thru the clinic. They do take credit cards. The  lab they use
will bill your insurance direct or I believe you can ask them to  allow you to
use a lab that is covered on your insurance plan as a preferred  provider.

They claim to have a high success rate and their testing is quiet  extensive.
They test for viral infections, hormones, adrenal function, thyroid,
pituitary and hypothalamus function, etc. The Dr. and CEO that started the  clinics
both suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.

Here is the site to check out

_http://fibroandfatigue.com/signup-thanks-patient-info.htm_
(http://fibroandfatigue.com/signup-thanks-patient-info.htm)

Best Wishes for Improved Health in 2006

Colleen Witzel

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.