ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant E. Metcalf
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:59:39 -0800
Hi Folks,

I am trying to locate either the transcribing source or somebody who has a
personal copy of the following New Testament Greek study aids.

A parsing Guide for New Testament Greek Verbs by Han, 17 volumes

Language of the Greek NT E. Goetchius (c) 1965  with workbook

New Testament Greek Grammar, molly Whittaker 1980, 9 volumes

The latter two may have vanished down the NLS blackhole as far as the
original copies are concerned.

I do have other materials already, unmentioned here, however, if you are
aware of other transcribed New Testament Greek study aids, you might let me
know where they can be found, borrowed for OBR, and returned.

You should probably contact me privately at:

Thanks a bunch!

Grant Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Visit our website at:  http://bartimaeus.us/