ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Grant E. Metcalf" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant E. Metcalf
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:05:37 -0700
Friends,

I was contacted by someone this evening who has tape recordings of the KJV
she wishes to give away.  There is one copy of the complete Bible and
another of the New Testament only.  If you have a real use for this you can
email Carolyn Yeary directly at

Also, I am continuing to add more materials to the Bartimaeus.us website.
If you want to read any of the materials in the copyright restricted
Christian Bookshare or Braille Library, you can apply for a membership and
be added to our readers list.  But there are also plenty of public domain
books you can read in the free public Library as well.  Additionally,
recording of the Bartimaeus Bible Conference messages have been posted for
this year and you will find a link to them on the home page.  The themes of
the messages are About Sin and Waiting, or Who Are You Waiting For?

Listening for His Shot!

Grant Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
Visit our hompage at: