ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:20:37 -0600
Phil,

Good story, and good conclusion!  Sometimes it helps me relax just to read
stories about the small, seemingly mundane goings-on.  I marvel at how
detailed sounds are to you!  I wish taht you, Sandy and me, could sit on
that swing together, and you could point out these details to me, that is,
if I'm able to hear them.  Or, just maybe, God will bring full hearing and
sight in this life!  come to think of it, it's only a matter of time, and
when we all get to Heaven, we'll experience the best, with the all the best
range of senses we'll have, and we'll be fascinated by it all, not thinking,
"oh well, i"ve experienced it before; it's all the same to me."  Hallelujah!

Sharon