ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:21:20 -0400
Hi Coco,
I am praying for them both!

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at

www.vunderwood.ktostemtech.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "email_2coco" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: Please pray for 2 Harrys

Hi everyone
I would appreciate your prayers for 2 people who are on another mailing list
with me. I talked to Harry Bassler on skype and am very worried about him
because I know him better due to the more personal touch actually chatting
online brings. I received the message below from the list moderator of the
mailing list we are all on and pass on the prayer request:

Dear Members,
I have learned that Harry Bassler is in the hospital.
He was having trouble breathing.
he was diagnosed with Bronchitis and Numonia.
His wife called 911 because he felt that he couldn't make it by car.
he has been in the hospital since Friday.
Harry Lyttal was also in the hospital. I'm not sure if he is home or not.
But I ask that you say a prayer for both Harry Bassler & Harry Lyttal.