ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:02:16 -0700
Well, Lelia, you thought they might stay until Thursday, and they're staying
until Friday;  that's just one day longer.  And hey, if they criticize you,
whether justified or not, remember all the criticism Jesus got.  Would it
help to turn toward Him in prayer whenever they say something that stings or
that isn't true?  Hang in there!  You guys will be fine.  <smile>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/