From:
Sandra Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 20:43:40 -0500

Does any other celiacs see Dr Joseph Murray at Mayo clinic in Rochester MN?  I can't seem to get him to give me an opinion about using probiotics and l-glutamine.  I have been on a GF diet for years but 7 years ago developed stomach cancer and had my entire stomach removed.  I suffer from diarrhea now just like when I was preceliac...I guess that symptom never went away.  I'm wondering if my gut can still be considered a "leaky gut" and if I should take these products to control the diarrhea.  I am tired of using antidiarrheals and paregoric for I am constantly in an anticholanerigic fog.  This regiman of supplements might not work because of my missing stomach and the dumping I sometimes experience.  I also am wondering if there is a health professional out there that can help with all these issues??  My general internist relies on my reports from Mayo.  Any advise would be nice...I'm kind of frustrated and feel like I am getting no where.  Thank you.

sandy

*******
*******