Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:26:04 -0500

This is what I read at the Heavenly Ham site. According to this, wheat starch is
not yet removed from the glaze but will be.

"Our hams and turkeys are gluten and allergen free. However, there is a trace
amount of wheat starch and soy in the spice that is applied to our glaze. We
are currently in the process of changing the spice recipe to remove the
allergens, but it is not currently available. While we cannot sell our hams and
turkeys without the glaze, it can be trimmed and the bottom portion of the meat
does not get glazed.

For other allergen information, please check the packaging labels in-store to
determine if those products meet your dietary requirements."