From:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roberta Zaharkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 13:40:34 -0700
As we enjoy ourselves outdoors during the summer, remember
to use y

As we enjoy ourselves outdoors during the summer, remember
to use your sunscreen daily and to periodically re-evaluate your makeup
routine.

I love BeautiControl’s Sunlogics SPF 30 sunscreen $15 as it
does not smell as if I’m wearing sunscreen at all.  It works well on both your face and body.

If you spend time in the sun, you may find as I do that my
complexion darkens slightly even with the use of sunscreen.  You may need to use a darker foundation and
less makeup.  Please do not hesitate to contact
me for a slightly deeper foundation shade of BeautiControl’s Secret Agent
Undercover Makeup $15.

For a quick, natural summertime look consider using a bronzer
in place of your blush and eye shadow.   That’s what I do.   Try BeautiControl’s newest gluten-free
bronzer – Therma del Sol Tuscan Sun Face and Body Bronzer #13937 $25 or one of
the Secret Agent Tri-Color Bronzing Powders $15.   Apply bronzer to your cheeks, above brow
bone, to the bridge of your nose and under your lower lip.

Also available are gluten-free lipsticks, blush,
foundations, eye shadows, etc.

Please note that my website does not indicate which products
are gluten-free so you must contact me directly for that information via phone
or email.

Roberta Zaharkin

Beauty and Image Consultant

(585)352-1373