Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eleis Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:55:43 -0500

I am going to Acapulo in two weeks for my spring break.? Has anyone had success eating in Acapulco?? I am a bit nervous because it's our senior year of college and I'm travelling with a large group of friends who will likely be more concerned with the quality of the tequila rather than the quality of the food.? The hotel has two restaurants, which will hopefully be?alright.? We have an all-inclusive package that includes meal tickets for a few chain restaurants?(Planet Hollywood & Hard Rock Cafe) but I want to avoid those as much as possible.? I also would rather not have to bring food with me.

If anyone's been to Acapulco or travelled on a similar spring break trip with a large group and has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.?

Thanks so much!

~Eleis