VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:15:25 -0400
Reminder: Send comments on list operation to

To access the System Restore Wizard, click(or press windows key) Start, and
then click Help and Support. Click Performance and Maintenance, click Using
System Restore to undo changes, and then click Run the System Restore
Wizard.
a.. Creating a restore point can be useful any time you anticipate making
changes to your computer that are risky or might make your computer
unstable.
a.. To view or to return to this restore point, from the Welcome to System
Restore screen of the System Restore Wizard select Restore my computer to an
earlier time. Then select the date when the restore point was created from
the calendar in the Select a Restore Point screen. All of the restore points
that were created on the selected date are listed by name in the list box to
the right of the calendar.