VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:07:49 -0500
The two times I tried Salona it didn't work, or at least there was no
human on the other end to read the captcha.

This was more about a frustration that they went to the trouble of using
an audio captcha, but blew it.  On the page with the visual captcha, the
edit box was there, but it wasn't on the audio captcha page.

I need an invite for Web Visum apparently.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi

Archived on the World Wide Web at