VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:45:50 -0500
TecAccess is expanding our team. Join us in making the world of
technology accessible to all. Send your resume to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]<?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Kick start 2010 by contacting TecAccess, the most awarded provider of
accessibility and risk management solutions in the world. We're
actively looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic and
growing organization. We have many onsite opportunities in the
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Washington DC area,
across the nation, and internationally, as well as some telecommuting
jobs which allow our associates to work from home.

Some of the positions we regularly hire for include:

• Trainers – Section 508 Accessibility Trainer, Assistive Technology Trainer

• Subject Matter Experts – Section 508, 504, ADA, Assistive
Technology, Usability

• Developers – Accessible Web, .NET, and Flash

• Analysts (Testing) – Accessible Applications, Accessible Web

• Gaming Developers and Testers

• Web and eLearning Developers

Check us out at www.TecAccess.net and send your resume to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]