VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:16:37 -0500
Did anyone else use TurboTax online this year?  I got to within a step or
two from the end when I got hit with a captcha.  Luckily, they had a link
for an audio captcha.  I clicked through, hit the link to hear the audio,
which I did, but then there was no edit box to enter the audio you heard.
At least JAWS 10 could not find one anywhere on the page.

On the visual captcha page the edit box was right there.

Did anyone else run into this same issue?

I want to complain to Intuit, but just try and find an email address.  I
even had two different sighted people check out the contact page just to
see if I was missing something.  There is a nice little heading about
contact us by email, but it isn't a link, and there is no email address
shown.

I absolutely love being able to do my taxes independently, and I think
that TurboTax does a great job, but they can be a bit frustrating at
times.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi