VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:03:25 +1300
Hello,

Kendle for iPhone is not accessible. As far as I have heard, it is also
not accessible for the PC.

That said, there is a book reader for the iPhone called Kobo Which is
accessible. People have reported that this company sells a couple
million books.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]