VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 05:49:58 -0500
Lynn

Even if you continuously leave the card reader permanently in a usb port,
the card itself is best removed either with the safely remove option or
with the pc turned off.
It is not a good idea just to pluck the card out.  Granted, 99.9% of the
time (and we've all done it), all will be fine.
But that one in a thousand or ten thousand can be a literal nightmare.
Hence, removing drives, cards, whatever should be done according to the
book whenever feasible.

Prayer is not so much about getting what we want, but discovering what God wants for us.

Bryant Wright
Right From the Heart: Spreading Christ through radio, tv, and the web
http://www.rightfromtheheart.org/

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]