VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dorene Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:35:48 -0500
I think figuring that out is basic market research. Why would or should
Amazon do that any differently for users of accessibility features than
anything else. Plus I saw someone gushing about using Kindle 2 to read
in the car. I don't want drivers looking away from the road to do
soemthing to their Kindle any more than I want drivers looking away for
any other reason.

Of course I also think little things like the ADA should tip the
balance too.

DoreneC
Seattle WA