VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:31:51 +0100
Internet Explorer, by default, will download to the last folder you
downloaded to, which you can change from being the desktop.  It's a good
idea to do this, anyway, or to set up a DOWNLOAD folder.  Some people
download into the My Documents folder, which is easily located and changed
to on the desktop.