VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:09:39 -0500
Hi Dave, Dean, and all on vicug-l,
What I got to share with ya is very exciting.
This web page I'm pasting in below, tells you what vista services you can get rid of safely without hurting your computer.
God knows we need our computers to run faster these days, and getting rid of any junk in vista we don't need, will help us for sure!
enjoy,
Harry

http://www.blackviper.com/WinVista/servicecfg.htm

Great to be in the TTT newsletter!