VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:02:42 -0400
Hello fellow listers:

I have a friend who wants to sign up as a verizon wireless customer. Does
anyone know which cell phone verizon wireless is currently offering to blind
persons? I'm sure its an "lg", but what is the latest offering? If anyone
has this phone, I would be interested in hearing user comments as well.

John

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]