VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:12:40 -0400
Hi all,
Well folks, it happened again.  I tryed to download something on the internet, but internet explorer blocked me from downloading the file.
However, Dave, my friend, another vicug-l user, who has a tiny bit of sight, used my mouse, and did a left mouse click, and as Dave Poleman pointed out to me earlier in another email , an options list came up.  So, I down arrowed to download button and pressed the letter d, and sure enough, it let the download dialogue box come up.
So, for you jaws for windows users, who use a laptop computer.  If this ever happens to you, or, if you just need to know how to do a left or right mouse click, do the following.
1.  for a left mouse click, press capslock+the 8 key
2.  for a right mouse click, press capslock+the 9 key

take care all,
Harry, who finally knows how to click a mouse like any sighted person

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]