VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Santos and Doyle Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Santos and Doyle Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:30:29 -0800
I hope folks will post their responses to this email on this list rather
than in private.  This seems to be a very problematic area and I'd like to
hear any good solutions that folks might have.  Thanks.

Jan Santos