VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kmittelstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kmittelstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:48:00 -0600
Do you want to stop list mail while on vacation?
Send the command:
Set vicug-l nomail
To the address:

Go to tools menu, options, in the View page, tab till you hear Smart Tags
and uncheck this.  Then
Go to Insert menu, auto text menu item and open the auto text submenu.  Ctrl
tab to the smart tags page and uncheck Label with Smart tags and uncheck
Show Smart Tag Option Buttons.
Hope this helps.