VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:21:39 -0500
Hi  Renee:

This could be a total "shot in the dark" (as it were), but, if you're using
JAWS, do you have your keyboard set to "laptop" in the options / basics
menu?

Assuming you are using JAWS, hit "insert J", right arrow once to "basic",
hit enter; tab six times to the keyboard layout combo box, use your up and
down arrow keys to select laptop, then tab three times to OK, and hit enter.

HTH!

John